Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Federal Budget - FHOG extended

Well we're a little happy we didn't sign our building contract on April 24... and even tomorrow's reschedule has been delayed while we wait for a few changes as per our tender review last week.

Spoke to our broker, and spoke to S at Henley. We're now just sitting and waiting... possibily until after July 1st. We're in no major hurry to sign, as our land doesn't settle until August.

Signing now we're eligible for $26k worth of grants.

Signing between July 1st - Sep we're eligible for $32k worth of grants.

Just waiting to hear back from S again to see whether there's any penalties for delaying the signing as our tender will expire early June.

No comments:

Post a Comment