Well we're a little happy we didn't sign our building contract on April 24... and even tomorrow's reschedule has been delayed while we wait for a few changes as per our tender review last week.
Spoke to our broker, and spoke to S at Henley. We're now just sitting and waiting... possibily until after July 1st. We're in no major hurry to sign, as our land doesn't settle until August.
Signing now we're eligible for $26k worth of grants.
Signing between July 1st - Sep we're eligible for $32k worth of grants.
Just waiting to hear back from S again to see whether there's any penalties for delaying the signing as our tender will expire early June.
Showing posts with label Contract Signing. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Contract Signing. Show all posts
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)